locked JT Alert not displaying all decodes

Dave LeDuc

I’m sure this topic has come up before but I can’t seem to find the answer.

Is there anything I can do to display all of the WSTJ-X band activity in the JT-Alert decodes window?

I am only able to see the first 25 or so decodes in the JT-Alert decodes window.

Is my computer too slow?

Thanks

Dave N1IX

Carl - WC4H

Hi Dave.

Yes, you can view up to 2000 rows. In the decodes window menu, select View /  Maximum records.  You can expand the window vertically to see more.   I have mine set to 100.

73,
Carl - WC4H

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 18/12/2020 11:45 am, Dave LeDuc wrote:

I’m sure this topic has come up before but I can’t seem to find the answer.

Is there anything I can do to display all of the WSTJ-X band activity in the JT-Alert decodes window?

I am only able to see the first 25 or so decodes in the JT-Alert decodes window.

Is my computer too slow?

Thanks

Dave N1IX

Since you don't mention your PC specs, it's a guessing game as to whether your PC is the cause of missing decodes. How many cores, installed RAM, speed?

How late is WSJT-X showing all the decodes for a period, that is how far into the new period is WSJT-X still presenting decodes from the last period?

Do you have any JTAlert Alert filters enabled?

de Laurie VK3AMA