locked LoTW FT4 download

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/12/2020 7:42 pm, Jacques Corbu wrote:
I moved all to a new computer but obvioulsy messed up something  now the FT4 QSL from LoTW do not match  yet I have JT alert set to  log FT4 as adif 3.1.0 compliant Mode = MFSK  submode FT4 ?

JTAlert 2.16.16  WSJTX  2.2.2 and HRD6.7.301  on SQL

Thanks for any input  Jacques F1VEV
Has your HRD Logbook been upgraded to support the SUBMODES?
If your Logbook is old, than likely it hasn't been upgraded.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jacques F1VEV

sorry Laurie I thought I had edited this post or removed it but did sort it out just after posting  the logbook is current version but had forgoten to do one step when creted the new logbook  apologies to all

Stay safe Jacques F1VEV