locked FT Roundup Not Picking Up State Field

Patrick Hung

I'm trying my hand with the FT Roundup this weekend, using ACLog, and noted something peculiar:

JTALERT is not picking up U.S. States from QSOs, and the popup shows that it's unable to log the QSO to the ACLog/RTTY Roundup program; on the other hand, Canadian provinces get through just fine!

Is this a JTALERT or ACLog issue? How do I fix it?

Thanks.
--
Patrick - W2TAR

Patrick Hung

Thanks to Scott, I've discovered that I need to set up JTALERT specifically for his contest software. I've now done so, but problem persists... I think it's because WSJTX seems to be stuck transmitting with TX2, rather than TX1... can someone advise how I may reset back to TX1? Laurie wrote in the Help File that TX1 is required for proper info. to be exchanged, which is my particular problem right now...

Thanks in advance for comments/help.
--
Patrick - W2TAR

Patrick Hung

After rebooting the computer, everything seems to be working now; whew!

Laurie stated that Tab 1 was required, not TX1; my mistake.
--
Patrick - W2TAR

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/12/2020 8:46 am, Patrick Hung wrote:
Laurie stated that Tab 1
FYI, this is not a JTAlert requirement, but a WSJT-X requirement.
In a nut-shell, WSJT-X Tab2 functionality is broken (has been for several versions) when running in Contest mode.

de Laurie VK3AMA