locked JTalert Time Setting ?

Bill

I just noticed, that the contact complete notification popup time/Date of JTalert is completely wrong.

Going through all the menu's and settings, I found no way to set the displayed time and date correctly.

My JTalert somehow is set to March.

How is this corrected ?

Bill
K2WH

Michael Black

Hmmm...it's 12-03 and the 03 could be interpreted as March which means tomorrow it would say April and yesterday would have been February.

Did you change your data/time settings?

Go to Date & TIme Settings
Scroll down to Related Settings and pick Date, time & regional formatting

See if it's different than this

Inline image

Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, December 3, 2020, 10:25:38 AM CST, Bill <k2wh@...> wrote:

I just noticed, that the contact complete notification popup time/Date of JTalert is completely wrong.

Going through all the menu's and settings, I found no way to set the displayed time and date correctly.

My JTalert somehow is set to March.

How is this corrected ?

Bill
K2WH

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 3/12/2020 11:45 pm, Bill wrote:

I just noticed, that the contact complete notification popup time/Date of JTalert is completely wrong.

Going through all the menu's and settings, I found no way to set the displayed time and date correctly.

My JTalert somehow is set to March.

How is this corrected ?

Bill
K2WH

Doesn't sound like a JTAlert issue to me.

The only logging notification popup produced by JTAlert is either a "success" or "failure" popup produced post-logging and it doesn't contain any Date/Time information.

Please post an image of the popup you believe is from JTAlert.

Are the QSOs being logged with the correct Date/Time despite the popup error?

Are you perhaps referring to the wsjtx "Log QSO" window?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Bill

Thanks, I realized, the format is Day, Month, Year not the method I have used my entire 70 years, Month, Day, Year.

Grrrrr !

So when I thought it said March, 5th, 2020 it was actually saying the 5th of March, 2020.

K2WH

Chuck Adams

You mean 3 May 2020 right?

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device