Topics

locked LoTW User updates

Ron W3RJW

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020 at 06:38 AM, David Gould wrote:
The Help file says the file come from ARRL, but does not say how it gets into JTAlert.  Do I have to do anything to get/apply the latest version?
Dave,

One has nothing to do with the other.

Both programs independently require periodic update of the lOTW users list.  Every version update of JTA includes the latest list or you can manually uodate as described in the other post.
WSJT-X has a separate update in the 'settings', 'colors' tab, which you seem to have found.

Ron, W3RJW

David De Coons

The callsign database in JTAlert can be downloaded from www.hamapps.com

Dave wo2x

On Nov 17, 2020, at 6:38 AM, David Gould <dave@...> wrote:

I have just updated the LoTW User file in WSJT-X.

The Help file says the file come from ARRL, but does not say how it gets into JTAlert.  Do I have to do anything to get/apply the latest version?

73,  Dave   G3UEG

David Gould