locked No xmit power transferred to AC Log

jwireman@...

While using the latest versions of WXJT-X, JT Alert and AClog and Win 10, when a contact is made with WSJT,. a box pops up with the contact details. If I add my transmit power into the box and hit ok the contact gets logged into AClog. Until lately the power entered always shows up correctly. Now it only shows up as .1. Without knowing where the error is created I thought I would start with JT Alert. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jerry KB0XY

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/11/2020 9:47 am, jwireman@... wrote:
While using the latest versions of WXJT-X, JT Alert and AClog and Win 10, when a contact is made with WSJT,. a box pops up with the contact details. If I add my transmit power into the box and hit ok the contact gets logged into AClog. Until lately the power entered always shows up correctly. Now it only shows up as .1. Without knowing where the error is created I thought I would start with JT Alert. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Jerry KB0XY

Change the Transmit power in the "PWR" field of the Log Fields area.

de Laurie VK3AMA

jwireman@...

I would rather change the power in the popup but that does not work. I even got rid of the view of the log entry. How about going to an older version of JT Alert?
de Jerry KB0XY

Dave Garber

I have wsjt log window putting 60w  in the top comment field, and telling wsjt to save comment to all entries.  not sure if that would help

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On 14/11/2020 4:22 am, jwireman@... wrote:
I would rather change the power in the popup but that does not work. I even got rid of the view of the log entry. How about going to an older version of JT Alert?
de Jerry KB0XY

OK,

Then clear the PWR value in JTAlert. JTAlert remembers your last set value and will restore it when next started.

While checking the code I discovered a minor one-time anomaly with the PWR value save/restore. When setting the value to nothing, it is not saved unless there has been a logging event. This is now corrected for the next release.

de Laurie VK3AMA