locked User Defined Alert - Acknowledge My Response To CQ ?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/11/2020 2:10 am, n3ps via groups.io wrote:
I just want want it to alert on the first reply
--
Paul / N3PS

JTAlert does not restrict the "Own Call" Alert to a one-time event. It is generated whenever someone calls you (that is your Callsign appears in a decode). JTAlert does not monitor the progress of QSOs so cannot make a decision as to whether to Alert you or not based on previous decodes.

de Laurie VK3AMA

n3ps@...

I believe with "calling you" activated, it alerts whenever it sees your your call (i.e., alerts throughout the entire QSO) . . .  I just want want it to alert on the first reply
--
Paul / N3PS

Dave Garber

activate the " calling you" alert
Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 12:43 PM n3ps via groups.io <n3ps=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
There are many times I respond to a CQ, but the station making the call doesn't respond back to me for a few minutes.  By that time, I'm off doing other things and miss the QSO . .

Has anyone figured out how to create a User Defined Alert for these situations?  I know I can set up an alert for anytime my callsign is seen, but that would be too much altering . . --

Paul / N3PS

n3ps@...