locked JTalert with WSJT and ACLog

Terence Taylor <n6mon@...>

I have ACLog set up and installed JTAlert for WSJTx. The contacts appear in ACLog, the only issue is that the mode gets sent as SSB not JT8 and the signal reports get set as 59 not the WSJTx signal reports (DBm).

David De Coons

In WSJT-X  radio setup do you have the mode set to DATA/PKT?

I am using WSJT-X 2.2.2, JTAlert 2.16.15, and AC Log 6.7. The radio is a Flex 6700.

In AC Log under Settings/Rig Interface use Mode Determined by Rig. The radio should be set to USB data mode. What is your radio?

Dave wo2x

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Terence Taylor
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2020 11:00 AM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] JTalert with WSJT and ACLog

I have ACLog set up and installed JTAlert for WSJTx. The contacts appear in ACLog, the only issue is that the mode gets sent as SSB not JT8 and the signal reports get set as 59 not the WSJTx signal reports (DBm).

Answers below

On 11/9/2020 10:49 AM, David De Coons wrote:

In WSJT-X  radio setup do you have the mode set to DATA/PKT? *Yes*

I am using WSJT-X 2.2.2, JTAlert 2.16.15, and AC Log 6.7. The radio is a Flex 6700.

*2.2.0 2.16.14                       6.7*

In AC Log under Settings/Rig Interface use Mode Determined by Rig. The radio should be set to USB data mode. What is your radio?
*Yes IC-7300*

David De Coons

In WSJT-X Settings/Radio you should have it set to IC-7300 and have mode set to Data/Pkt. Then radio should be in USB Data

Dave wo2x

-----Original Message-----
From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> On Behalf Of Terence Taylor
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2020 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTalert with WSJT and ACLog

Answers below

In WSJT-X radio setup do you have the mode set to DATA/PKT? *Yes*

*2.2.0 2.16.14 6.7*

*Yes IC-7300*

All of that is correct and how it is set,

On Monday, November 9, 2020, 3:11:39 PM PST, David De Coons <rocketnj@...> wrote:

In WSJT-X Settings/Radio you should have it set to IC-7300 and have mode set to Data/Pkt. Then radio should be in USB Data

Dave wo2x

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, November 9, 2020 4:56 PM
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTalert with WSJT and ACLog

Answers below

>
> In WSJT-X  radio setup do you have the mode set to DATA/PKT? *Yes*
>
> I am using WSJT-X 2.2.2, JTAlert 2.16.15, and AC Log 6.7. The radio is a Flex 6700.
>
> *2.2.0 2.16.14                      6.7*
>
> In AC Log under Settings/Rig Interface use Mode Determined by Rig. The radio should be set to USB data mode. What is your radio?
>
*Yes IC-7300*