locked Display distance in Kilometers?

Stefan Braun

By moving the mouse over a shown callsign, a lot of things are shown. Also the distance is shown im Miles.
Is there any possibility to show the distance in kilometers?
I havn´t found any tickbox ar similar like in JTDX od WSJT to change it.
Thanks for any answer or help.
If not possible I would like to request a change that the distance can be shown in kilometers.

73s de Stefan HB9GFX

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/11/2020 7:26 am, Stefan Braun wrote:
By moving the mouse over a shown callsign, a lot of things are shown. Also the distance is shown im Miles.
Is there any possibility to show the distance in kilometers?
I havn´t found any tickbox ar similar like in JTDX od WSJT to change it.
Thanks for any answer or help.
If not possible I would like to request a change that the distance can be shown in kilometers.

73s de Stefan HB9GFX

JTAlert "Alerts -> Decoded Callsign Data Tooltip" menu and un-tick the "Show distance in Miles" entry.

The default is for Kilometers display so sometime in the past you must have changed that setting.

de Laurie VK3AMA