locked Color in JT Alert

Neil <n4fn.neil@...>

I hope all are keeping well!
I have noticed on different bands (not all) that in the JT Alert boxes some calls have a Yellow background. Rather than clear. I am sure it is band specific but for the life of me I have not figured out why or how to turn it off.
It is not a big deal I just prefer no color unless the spot is for P5, or BV9P....then Fireworks and sirens going off would be great.
Neil   N4FN

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 5/10/2020 8:16 am, Neil wrote:
I have noticed on different bands (not all) that in the JT Alert boxes some calls have a Yellow background. Rather than clear. I am sure it is band specific but for the life of me I have not figured out why or how to turn it off.
It is not a big deal I just prefer no color unless the spot is for P5, or BV9P....then Fireworks and sirens going off would be great.
Neil   N4FN

If JTAlert is coloring a Callsign slot it is because that Callsign generated an Alert per your current settings.

Hover your mouse over a Callsign and view the rustling tooltip, it lists what Alerts were generated.

By default there are 2 Alerts with a yellow background with the color of the text differentiating which Alert had the higher priority and caused the coloring to be applied. Both the Dxcc & US State Alerts have yellow backgrounds when using the defaults.

de Laurie VK3AMA