locked Brilliant New Feature - Distance Filter

Hasan Schiers N0AN

Just what was needed, Laurie, thanks.
I had asked for a non-USA filter, but this is even better. Now the display works very nicely with both a distance filter of 3000 km, and worked B4.

Easy to change on the fly without bringing up settings.

Thanks, much appreciated.

73, N0AN
Hasan

Craig

Hello Hasan - I could not view what Laurie's solution was on your request... only your reply.  Can you let me know!  Thanks.

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 6:16 PM Hasan Schiers N0AN <hbasri.schiers6@...> wrote:
Just what was needed, Laurie, thanks.
I had asked for a non-USA filter, but this is even better. Now the display works very nicely with both a distance filter of 3000 km, and worked B4.

Easy to change on the fly without bringing up settings.

Thanks, much appreciated.

73, N0AN
Hasan

g4wjs

Craig,

On 04/10/2020 16:07, Craig wrote:
Hello Hasan - I could not view what Laurie's solution was on your request... only your reply.  Can you let me know!  Thanks.

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 6:16 PM Hasan Schiers N0AN <hbasri.schiers6@...> wrote:
Just what was needed, Laurie, thanks.
I had asked for a non-USA filter, but this is even better. Now the display works very nicely with both a distance filter of 3000 km, and worked B4.

Easy to change on the fly without bringing up settings.

Thanks, much appreciated.

73, N0AN
Hasan

Bill
G4WJS.

Craig

Excellent - thank you Bill.

On Sun, Oct 4, 2020 at 11:32 AM g4wjs <bill.8@...> wrote:
Craig,

On 04/10/2020 16:07, Craig wrote:
Hello Hasan - I could not view what Laurie's solution was on your request... only your reply.  Can you let me know!  Thanks.

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 6:16 PM Hasan Schiers N0AN <hbasri.schiers6@...> wrote:
Just what was needed, Laurie, thanks.
I had asked for a non-USA filter, but this is even better. Now the display works very nicely with both a distance filter of 3000 km, and worked B4.

Easy to change on the fly without bringing up settings.

Thanks, much appreciated.

73, N0AN
Hasan

Bill
G4WJS.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/10/2020 9:16 am, Hasan Schiers N0AN wrote:
I had asked for a non-USA filter, but this is even better. Now the display works very nicely with both a distance filter of 3000 km, and worked B4.

Easy to change on the fly without bringing up settings.

Thanks, much appreciated.

73, N0AN
Hasan
Hasan,

Glad you find it useful.

DXCC specific filters is on the todo list, but not high-priority. Coming up with an easy to use and flexible dxcc management filter (without opening the Settings) is the primary stumbling block.

de Laurie VK3AMA