Topics

locked Radio Turn On w/ JTAlert Startup

Thomas Webb

Just loaded Ver 2.16.13 without incident.  However, I just loaded WSJT-X Ver 2.3 Rc-1.  With this combination, I no longer have the automatic radio turn-on feature.  Is there some function in one or both programs that needs to be activated to regain this function?

Tom, WA9AFM/5

Michael Black

That's really a WSJT-X question and not JTAlert.

You now have to add a hamlib_settings.json file in the same place as WSJT-X.ini

It should contain this

{
     "config": {
             "auto_power_on": "1"