Topics

locked JTAlert want connect

Thomas Mills

JTAlert want reconnect to WSJTX after changing the configuration in wsjtx.  This seems to have started after the last upgrade to 2.16.13.  I'm using UDP 239.0.0.3 to work Grid Tracker.  I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but has anyone seen this problem?  To clear the problem I close JTAlert and reopen.

Thanks Tom

g4wjs

On 29/09/2020 17:52, Thomas Mills wrote:
JTAlert want reconnect to WSJTX after changing the configuration in wsjtx.  This seems to have started after the last upgrade to 2.16.13.  I'm using UDP 239.0.0.3 to work Grid Tracker.  I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it, but has anyone seen this problem?  To clear the problem I close JTAlert and reopen.

Thanks Tom
Hi Tom,

do you have the same UDP server settings in each of your WSJT-X configurations ("Settings->Reporting->UDP Server")?

73
Bill
G4WJS.

Bill