locked Version 2.10.7 Problem

W7JHR@...

Just upgraded to JTAlert 2.10.7 and receiving this message shown below.  Nothing is showing up in any of the call sign display lines.  How do I fix?
Thanks,
Jim W7JHR

Anthony W. DePrato

Just upgraded to JTAlert 2.10.7 and receiving this message shown below.
 Nothing is showing up in any of the call sign display lines.  How do
I fix? Thanks,
Jim W7JHR

Attachments:
CCCE76C1_B6BA_4176_862B_B6F43AB21D11.jpeg:
https://HamApps.groups.io/g/Support/attachment/17994/0
Jim
go into settings and report drop down about half way and check the 3 boxes
to the right of the port box.. should fix the problem.
73 Tony WA4JQS

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 21/12/2017 12:15 PM, W7JHR via Groups.Io wrote:
Just upgraded to JTAlert 2.10.7 and receiving this message shown below.  Nothing is showing up in any of the call sign display lines.  How do I fix?
Thanks,
Jim W7JHR

Jim,

Simply upgrading your JTAlert version would not cause JTAlert to stop receiving UDP data from WSJT-X, something else must have been changed at the same time.
  • Did you make changes to WSJT-X or install a new version?
  • What was the JTAlert version you were using prior to the 2.10.7 upgrade?
  • Did you ever have WSJT-X and JTAlert working together?
The correct setup for WSJT-X to work with JTAlert is documented in the JTAlert help file, Tutorials -> WSJT-X UDP Server topic.

de Laurie VK3AMA