Topics

locked JTAlert unable to confirm QSO logged

Jake Groenhof

I cannot get WSJT-X, JTAlert and AC Logger to work together to log QSOs. A message pops up:
ERROR Message: ACLOG File: unable to confirm QSO logged. I assume there is a simple fix, but would appreciate some direction.
Is this a JTAlert issue or ACLog?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/09/2020 6:54 am:
I cannot get WSJT-X, JTAlert and AC Logger to work together to log QSOs. A message pops up:
ERROR Message: ACLOG File: unable to confirm QSO logged. I assume there is a simple fix, but would appreciate some direction.
Is this a JTAlert issue or ACLog?

OM,

Does the QSO actually get logged in ACLog despite the error message?
  • If yes, see the Help File, "Frequently Asked Questions -> Warning about QSO not logged when it is logged" topic.

  • If No, see the Help File, "Settings -> Logging -> ACLog" topic. ACLog must be running and have its TCP API enabled.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jake Groenhof

Thanks, Laurie. A simple checking of the TCP box did it.