Topics

locked F9 DECODE WINDOW

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/09/2020 8:46 pm, Scott L wrote:
Good morning, when I hit F9 my decode window opens up. I used to have data in there and everything ran just fine. For some reason, maybe since the update, its now blank. The decode check box is checked under settings, I have no filters on, and in the other decode smaller window, I do see calls in that.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Scott
You need to delete the decodes database file.

Recent support group messages have the answer.
see. https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/31568

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jim Nuytens

Scott,

Close the Decode window.
Navigate to the Decode folder buried under the App Data folder (see attached example).
Delete the 6 files I've highlighted in red.
Re-open the Decode window, using the F9 key.
Everything should return to normal.

Jim

On 9/12/2020 10:46, Scott L wrote:
Good morning, when I hit F9 my decode window opens up. I used to have data in there and everything ran just fine. For some reason, maybe since the update, its now blank. The decode check box is checked under settings, I have no filters on, and in the other decode smaller window, I do see calls in that.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Scott

Scott L