Topics

locked GB1COR

Jim N6VH

On 12/09/2020 6:44 am, Jim N6VH wrote:
I just looked, and I don't see Shetland Islands in the Marathon list in JTAlert. Laurie might want to fix that.

73,

Jim
All WAE entities are grouped at the head of the alphabetic dxcc names listing.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Laurie,

Yes, sorry. When I started looking, I just went down to the "S" part of the list, and skipped everything above.

73,

Jim N6VH

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/09/2020 6:44 am, Jim N6VH wrote:
I just looked, and I don't see Shetland Islands in the Marathon list in JTAlert. Laurie might want to fix that.

73,

Jim
All WAE entities are grouped at the head of the alphabetic dxcc names listing.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jim N6VH

On 9/12/2020 9:03 AM, John Holmes W9ILY wrote:
It's at the very top of the Marathon list, Jim. Just another call to add to the database.
John W9ILY
_._,_._,_

John,

Yes, that's why I didn't see it. I was looking for Shetland in the "S" section of the list. My mistake.

73,

Jim N6VH

John Holmes W9ILY

It's at the very top of the Marathon list, Jim. Just another call to add to the database.
John W9ILY

Jim N6VH

On 9/11/2020 12:37 PM, John Holmes W9ILY wrote:
I believe the callsign database may have overlooked GB1COR as being in the Shetland Islands for DX Marathon credit.
73,
John  W9ILY
John,