Topics

locked deouble-click in JTAlert not working #FT8

ildarin@...

I see numerous posts on this topic, but no solutions. Unchecking "Color Band Activity" had no effect.
I have the same problem.
Double-clicking in the WSJT-X window works as expected.
.
Tested on Win 7.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 30/08/2020 10:50 am, ildarin@... wrote:
I see numerous posts on this topic, but no solutions. Unchecking "Color Band Activity" had no effect.
I have the same problem.
Double-clicking in the WSJT-X window works as expected.
.
Tested on Win 7.

OM (name? Callsign?)

What version of WSJT-X?
What version of JTAlert?
Be specific, quote the actual version numbers don't just say "the latest".

BTW, JTAlert changed from using a double-click to single-click for setting up WSJT-X back in version 2.11.4 (Jun 2018)

de Laurie VK3AMA