locked Log Confirmation Popup Audio

ve7gtc

I have lost the log confirmation popup audio. It last worked for me in version.8. I do not have .9, but it does not work in .10, .11, or the current .12. Am I missing something?
Gus  K2GT

Joseph Baker <joebaker324@...>

Go to settings, window, pop up and select sounds for successful log and sound for failure log. 

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 at 23:49, ve7gtc <ve7gtc@...> wrote:
I have lost the log confirmation popup audio. It last worked for me in version.8. I do not have .9, but it does not work in .10, .11, or the current .12. Am I missing something?
Gus  K2GT

--
Sent from iPhone 8 Plus

Chuck Adams

On JTAlert > Settings > Manage Settings > Window > Pop-up Windows 

My latest version of JTAlert does NOT show ANY area to select "sounds for successful log and sounds for failure log."  The top portion of that window is blank.

I have not been able to find where to restore this lost functionality. 

I must be losing my mind.

Any suggestions?

Thanks and 73,

Chuck Adams
KV4VT 

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

-------- Original message --------
Date: 8/16/20 6:51 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Support@hamapps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Log Confirmation Popup Audio

Go to settings, window, pop up and select sounds for successful log and sound for failure log. 

On Sun, 16 Aug 2020 at 23:49, ve7gtc <ve7gtc@...> wrote:
Gus  K2GT

--
Sent from iPhone 8 Plus

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 17/08/2020 8:48 am, ve7gtc wrote:
Gus  K2GT

Try reading the release notes.

For your convenience ...
2.16.9 (18-Jul-2020)

Changes:

- Windows notification sounds: Used by some JTAlert popup messages, like logging
       success/failure, have been replaced with a dedicated sound file/volume
       selection. See the "Alerts -> Miscellaneous Alerts -> Windows Notifications"
       section of the Settings window.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Chuck Adams

In the latest version, it is NOW under JTAlert > Settings > Miscellaneous Alerts > Windows Notifications.  It was right there in the Release Notes like Laurie said if I just bothered to read them.  I am a damn idiot.

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 8:00:18 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Log Confirmation Popup Audio

On 17/08/2020 8:48 am, ve7gtc wrote:
Gus  K2GT

Try reading the release notes.

For your convenience ...
2.16.9 (18-Jul-2020)

Changes:

- Windows notification sounds: Used by some JTAlert popup messages, like logging
       success/failure, have been replaced with a dedicated sound file/volume
       selection. See the "Alerts -> Miscellaneous Alerts -> Windows Notifications"
       section of the Settings window.

de Laurie VK3AMA

ve7gtc

Thanks Laurie (and others).
For some reasdon as I mentioned I somehow skipped v.9 and didn't see the release notes. All good now.

Gus  K2GT