locked JTAlert to DXKeeper logging errors

Barry N1EU

I'm having trouble getting JTAlert to send logged qso's to DXKeeper.  This message pops up after each logged qso:

If I perform a scan, the following pops up:

DXKeeper logging is enabled, and the files seem to be in the proper places etc.  Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

Thanks/73,
Barry N1EU

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

On 17/12/2017 2:55 AM, Barry N1EU wrote:
I'm having trouble getting JTAlert to send logged qso's to DXKeeper.  This message pops up after each logged qso:

If I perform a scan, the following pops up:

DXKeeper logging is enabled, and the files seem to be in the proper places etc.  Any helpful advice would be appreciated.

Thanks/73,
Barry N1EU
Barry,

First dialog is often encountered if JTAlert tries to read the DXKeeper log file before DXKeeper has had time to write the QSO to the physical file. DXKeeper can be delayed if it is set to perform XML lookups when logging a QSO. If this is the case, the QSO will be written to the DXKeeper log despite the JTAlert error popup. Is the QSO actually making it to the log? If so, open the JTAlert Settings (Miscellaneous -> Performance section) and increase the QSO check time, say 5 seconds as a first test.

The second dialog is new. There have been no other reports of this occurring during a Scan Log. Please use the "? -> Contact Support" menu, on the JTAlert title-bar, to send me your Configuration and Session files for analysis. Send the Support request after first logging a QSO to DXKeeper and then performing a Scan Log to ensure that I have all
the necessary debug entries to examine.

de Laurie VK3AMA