locked Wanted US States status updates

Kim Leong

I have JTAlert 2.16.9 and AC Log 6.6.  I have all states worked on 7 bands.When I run Rebuild Alert Database and then look at Wanted US States, it still shows a multitude of states needed on those bands.  Is there a particular field and information that Rebuild looks for in AC Log to update as no longer needed state?  Currently the Recv Conf By field on these contacts has at least a C, in addition to L and/or Q.

Thank you and 73

Kim Leong  N6YJ

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 23/07/2020 10:22 am, Kim Leong wrote:
I have JTAlert 2.16.9 and AC Log 6.6.  I have all states worked on 7 bands.When I run Rebuild Alert Database and then look at Wanted US States, it still shows a multitude of states needed on those bands.  Is there a particular field and information that Rebuild looks for in AC Log to update as no longer needed state?  Currently the Recv Conf By field on these contacts has at least a C, in addition to L and/or Q.

Thank you and 73

Kim Leong  N6YJ

What QSL confirmation types do you have set for the "Wanted State alert" under the "Rebuild Alert Database" section of the Settings?  My guess is that you don't have all the options checked matching how ACLog is determining/reporting your WAS status.

On 24/07/2020 9:58 am, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) via groups.io wrote:
My guess is that you don't have all the options checked matching how ACLog is determining/reporting your WAS status.

I missed the following in my original replay... For example you may have JTAlert set to only consider LoTW QSLs when rebuilding the Alert database during the scan of your log, while ACLog may be considering Card, Eqsl and LoTW confirmations.

de Laurie VK3AMA