Topics

locked wsjt 2.2.2 #FT8

Roert Baker

I am doing something wrong. Program tells me to start up as for ft8.
I press configurations and due to my past efforts, configurations is filled with many choices to select. I do not
seem to get past this step.
Are you able to help me?

neil_zampella

Roert,

Is this a JT-Alert message?    Which program are you starting first, WSJT-X or JT-Alert??

Neil, KN3ILZ

Barry Bettman

Thanks,

I start wsjt x first. The error message was from jtalert I believe.

73,

Barry K6ST
Nevada Section Youth Coordinator

ARRL (American Radio Relay League) arrl.org

The national association for amateur radio

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 6:23 AM neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

Roert,

Is this a JT-Alert message?    Which program are you starting first, WSJT-X or JT-Alert??

Neil, KN3ILZ

Barry Bettman

To be clear, what I am looking for is instructions to integrate jtalert with qso so when a qso is logged in wsjtx, it is automatically uploaded to Eqsl also,
Thanks,

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 6:29 AM Barry Bettman <k6st@...> wrote:
Thanks,

I start wsjt x first. The error message was from jtalert I believe.

73,

Barry K6ST
Nevada Section Youth Coordinator

ARRL (American Radio Relay League) arrl.org

The national association for amateur radio

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 6:23 AM neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

Roert,

Is this a JT-Alert message?    Which program are you starting first, WSJT-X or JT-Alert??

Neil, KN3ILZ

Barry Bettman

Attached was the jtalert error screenshot.  When I changed the udp in jtlaert to 2337, and logged a qso,in wsjt-x then no error message came up.

But the qso logged in wsjt-x never showed up,in eqsl.

73,

Barry K6ST
Nevada Section Youth Coordinator

ARRL (American Radio Relay League) arrl.org

The national association for amateur radio

Dave Garber

What logging program are you using

sent by my LG phone

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020, 9:56 AM Barry Bettman, <k6st@...> wrote:
Attached was the jtalert error screenshot.  When I changed the udp in jtlaert to 2337, and logged a qso,in wsjt-x then no error message came up.

But the qso logged in wsjt-x never showed up,in eqsl.

73,

Barry K6ST
Nevada Section Youth Coordinator

ARRL (American Radio Relay League) arrl.org

The national association for amateur radio

Barry Bettman

Just using the native log in wsjt-x and enabled eqsl in jtalert with udp 2337

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020 at 7:06 AM Dave Garber <ve3wej@...> wrote:
What logging program are you using

sent by my LG phone

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020, 9:56 AM Barry Bettman, <k6st@...> wrote:
Attached was the jtalert error screenshot.  When I changed the udp in jtlaert to 2337, and logged a qso,in wsjt-x then no error message came up.

But the qso logged in wsjt-x never showed up,in eqsl.

73,

Barry K6ST
Nevada Section Youth Coordinator

ARRL (American Radio Relay League) arrl.org

The national association for amateur radio

Dave Garber

Is the callsign in the wsjtx window showing up in jtalert?

If yes then recheck user name and password for eqsl.  If not then it is not hearing on 2237.  Did you restart both software after making changes
sent by my LG phone