Topics

locked HRD Logbook now has to be refreshed before new entries appear. #HRD

Gary - AC6EG

I've been using HRD Logbook and JTAlert together for many years and without any issues.  I've recently found that new log entries no longer appear in the logbook unless I hit the refresh button.  I first noticed this three days ago when I saw three FT8 QSO's were missing from the log.  I manually entered the three log entries using data from the ALL.txt file and closed the log.  When I reopened my HRD  Logbook I saw I now had three dupes and discovered that JTAlert had added those entries to the log but I couldn't see them.  I deleted the dupes and have been using the refresh button to see all new log entries but wonder why this is happening. I'm using the latest versions of HRD v6 , WSJT-X and JTAlert on a Win10 desktop. I have made no changes to the settings in any of these programs.  I can obviously continue to hit the refresh button if I have to but wondered if this has happened to other HRD users & if anyone knows how to get the logbook to refresh automatically.

Gary - AC6EG

Jim W4ATK

Not true in my standard “no monkeying” with HRD. The logbook shows the new entry immediately with no intervention. Perhaps your have it sitting on something other than date time.

On Jun 19, 2020, at 12:58 PM, Gary - AC6EG <AC6EG@...> wrote:

[...]

André C

Hello Gary,  I have the same problem as you, but i'm using version 5 of HRD logbook.  I would like also to update automatically and refresh itself without me pressing the refresh button.  If you get an answer, I would appreciate the feedback

73 André VE2WNF

Garanti sans virus. www.avg.com

Le ven. 19 juin 2020, à 16 h 51, Jim W4ATK <rogers9466@...> a écrit :
[...]

kk7h@...

Hi Gary,.
I'm using the latest version of everything, HRD,WSJTX,JTAlert, and WIN 10 with latest update. All being run with IC-7300 USB connection. No issues at all. The system works as smooth as glass, Click log, it goes in an shows up immediately. It has to be a setting somewhere that is not right. With that said, I have no idea where to look for the problem. I will keep snooping here and if I find something I'll let you know.
Mike KK7H

Dev Null

I'm using the latest version of everything, HRD,WSJTX,JTAlert, and WIN 10 with latest update. All being run with IC-7300 USB connection. No issues at all. The system works as smooth as glass.. ]

I second that emotion. Same here, latest versions of all, but with N3FJP. No problems with operation or downloads either.