Topics

locked #TIP #TIP

Jim Nakajima

At last night (local time) on 20m Band, decoding results were obtained more than 50 stations in one sequence, even "Do not show Worked Before (B4) Callsigns" selected, thus the "callsigns display" window by 4 x 9 was insufficient.
Is there a method to exclude the callsign from the same DXCC entity?

JA9IFF
Jim Nakajima

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 14/06/2020 3:08 pm, Jim Nakajima wrote:
At last night (local time) on 20m Band, decoding results were obtained more than 50 stations in one sequence, even "Do not show Worked Before (B4) Callsigns" selected, thus the "callsigns display" window by 4 x 9 was insufficient.
Is there a method to exclude the callsign from the same DXCC entity?

JA9IFF
Jim Nakajima

Jim,

The isn't a Country Filter (yet) but there is a Continent Filter under the "Alerts -> Filters" menu.

Alternatively, what I personally do in these situations, is to engage the "Show only Callsigns generating Alerts" filter or the "Show CQ only Callsigns" filter, then later when the Band has become less active I will turn those filters off.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jim Nakajima

Dear Laurie,

I thought it once, but still need some rare entity in Asia.
Okay I will try it at this evening and see what happens.

Thank you for your suggestion.
JA9IFF
Jim