Topics

locked JTAlert 2.16.7 #JTDX #HRD : stops working after several passes #HRD #JTDX

Ludovic Ludo <f5pbg@...>

Hello,

i use JTAlert to transfer the log from WSJT-X (last version) to HRDLOG 5.24.0.38 (last freeware version) on Windows 10 64bits.

After a certain number of uploads to the log, JTAlert no longer displays anything in
the windows. No more callsigns appear. I have to stop the JTAlert software and
restart it and it works again.

I suppose there is a bug on JTAlert 2.16.7.

Best regards,
Ludovic - F5PBG
http://radioamateur.forumsactifs.com

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/06/2020 3:40 am, Ludovic Ludo wrote:

i use JTAlert to transfer the log from WSJT-X (last version) to HRDLOG 5.24.0.38 (last freeware version) on Windows 10 64bits.

After a certain number of uploads to the log, JTAlert no longer displays anything in
the windows. No more callsigns appear. I have to stop the JTAlert software and
restart it and it works again.

I suppose there is a bug on JTAlert 2.16.7.

Best regards,
Ludovic - F5PBG

You haven't listed the version of WSJT-X your running. What version are you using?
With all the recent changes to WSJT-X and JTAlert it is best that your running the latest WSJT-X which is 2.2.1 along with JTAlert 2.16.7

de Laurie VK3AMA

Ludovic Ludo <f5pbg@...>

Edited

Read better : I writed "WSJT-X (last version)"... So it is the 2.2.1 64 bits.
My message is only a feedback for the creators of jt alert.

I no longer use jtalert and I just copy/paste the lines necessary to create an adi file of
C:\Users\name_session\AppData\Local\WSJT-X\wsjtx_log.adi
to import into HRD

Best reards,

On 14/06/2020 5:12 pm, Ludovic Ludo wrote:
Read better : I writed "WSJT-X (last version)"... So it is the 2.2.1 64 bits.
Sorry to disagree with you.
PSKReporter shows your still running the old buggy version of WSJT-X 2.2.0

Good Luck.

de Laurie VK3AMA