locked JTAlert 2.16.4 is depopulating with 2nd wsjt-x 2.2.1 decode

Bob Frostholm

Windows 7, Ultimate, with Intel Core i7 processor...HP Laptop. FT8 and
prior to that, JT65, have been running perfect for me for the past 5+
years.... never any issues.

After upgrading to WSJT-X 2.2.1, I'm having a strange behavior with
JTAlert 2.16.4.

As the 15 second decode process reaches about 11 seconds, an initial
decode takes place an populates my JTAlert screen. So far so good.

But then a couple of seconds later, another decode takes place, adding a
handful of ADDITIONAL lines to my WSJT-X Activity screen.... but at that
time, my initial JTAlert screen clears and only the handful of new
decodes appear for the balance of the next 15 seconds.

Has anyone else seen this and have a solution to offer?

Bob

Ko6Lu

--
Bob
KO6LU

JTAlert Support (VK3AMA)

I already answered your question posted on the wsjtx group

Simple fix, your need to be running a JTAlert version compatible (2.16.4 is NOT) with the new early decodes processing of WSJT-X 2.2.1. Upgrade JTAlert, the latest is 2.16.7.
--
de Laurie, VK3AMA