locked JT Alert new install

wazzan1@...

hi all, just installed JT Alert [ for use with JTDX] and had the attached message. Anyone have any idea how to fix this
regards Wayne VK4WTN

neil_zampella

Going to ask the obvious questions:

1.   Did you install JT-Alert by setting the setup to "run as administrator"?

2.   Did you check to see if your antivirus has quarantined any JT-Alert files?

3.   Did anything else change on your system?  There is a Windows update out.

Neil, KN3ILZ

Michael Black

Did you turn on the UDP Server boxes in the Reporting tab?

Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 01:44:43 AM CDT, wazzan1@... <wazzan1@...> wrote:

hi all, just installed JT Alert [ for use with JTDX] and had the attached message. Anyone have any idea how to fix this
regards Wayne VK4WTN

wazzan1@...

Thanks Neil and John that was the problem. I have been installing a heap of programs in my new shack computer and I must admit its a bit overwhelming (computer challenged). Its great to have so many helpful people in these groups
thanks again Wayne VK4WTN