The latest JTAlert version 2.16.7 is now available @ https://hamapps.com/JTAlert/
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Please see the release notes below.
de Laurie VK3AMA
*** Includes Callsign database file version
- 4m Band Alerting: All the Wanted Alerts, Scan
Log, QSO History & Bands
Confirmed display now support the 4m band.
- Multiple Grids per QSO Logs: Logs that support
recording multiple grids
(1,2 or 4) are now supported by the Scan Log
& Rebuild operation for
updating the internal "Wanted Grid" lists and
the Worked B4 checks.
Currently only DXKeeper and standard ADIF logs
- WSJT-X decode highlighting: The grid in a
decode is now only colored if
a Wanted Grid Alert is generated using the
Grid Alert colors.
- WSJT-X decode highlighting: Only the "CQ
Callsign" in a CQ decode is
colored, previously the entire decode "CQ
Callsign Grid" was colored.
- WSJT-X decode highlighting: For non-CQ decodes,
only the DX Callsign is
Coloured, previously the exchange part of the
decode (eg, report, grid,
RR73, etc) was also colored.
- WSJT-X 2.2.x FT8: Random loss of some early
first-pass FT8 decodes received
at the 11 second point of the Rx period.