Topics

locked JTAlert stops reporting decodes and logging to HRD sporadically #HRD

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/06/2020 9:22 pm, Michael, DJ2VA wrote:
I was using several previous versions of JTAlert, WSJT-X and Hamradio Deluxe. Reporting Alerts and logging to HRD 6.7.0.xxx worked fine until I upgraded to JTAlert 2.16.6 and WSJT-X 2.2.0 RC3.
Now happens again and again, that JTAlert stops reporting decodes after a random period of time (several minutes). At the same time QSOs are no longer logged to HRD. Leaving everything on its own it takes again several minutes and suddenyl reporting starts again, also logging to HRD works again.

I could also force JTAlert to start reporting / logging, by closing and restarting JTAlert.
Does anybody else recognize that? Any ideas how to solve that problem?

73,
Michael

Make sure your not running WSJT-X with elevated privileges (set to run as Administrator).
Also try the latest builds of JTAlert and WSJT-X.
WSJT-X is now at 2.2.1 and the latest JTAlert build can be found in this post... https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/30164

de Laurie VK3AMA

roamer

Get Outlook for Android gggggbgggghhz,xsestt3zeeees

I was using several previous versions of JTAlert, WSJT-X and Hamradio Deluxe. Reporting Alerts and logging to HRD 6.7.0.xxx worked fine until I upgraded to JTAlert 2.16.6 and WSJT-X 2.2.0 RC3.
Now happens again and again, that JTAlert stops reporting decodes after a random period of time (several minutes). At the same time QSOs are no longer logged to HRD. Leaving everything on its own it takes again several minutes and suddenyl reporting starts again, also logging to HRD works again.

I could also force JTAlert to start reporting / logging, by closing and restarting JTAlert.
Does anybody else recognize that? Any ideas how to solve that problem?

73,
Michael

Jim Denneny

Michael

Yesterday I had same issue with JTAlert.  Latest WSJT-X, JTAlert, Win10 v1909.  JTAlert would not capture WSJT-X signals.  Today, it works.  Go figure

73, Jim K7EG

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 12/06/2020 1:08 am, Jim Denneny wrote:
Yesterday I had same issue with JTAlert.  Latest WSJT-X, JTAlert, Win10 v1909.  JTAlert would not capture WSJT-X signals.  Today, it works.  Go figure

73, Jim K7EG

Another example where a Win10 restart corrected application misbehavior.

de Laurie VK3AMA