Topics

locked "QSO Not Logged"

Ed Ireland

I get the message "QSO not logged" from time to time but the QSO is always logged in DXKeeper. Any idea why this message comes up?

David Burden

You possibly may have some autologging function enabled to QRZ, Clublog, EQSL, LOTW or other that has failed for that contact. Worth checking.

73 David VK3BDX

Michael Black

Change the time here

Inline image

On Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 10:31:19 PM CDT, Ed Ireland <ed@...> wrote:

I get the message "QSO not logged" from time to time but the QSO is always logged in DXKeeper. Any idea why this message comes up?

Ed Ireland

Thanks Michael.  I will try increasing the time to log.  I had not paid attention to that parameter.  Thanks!