locked Missing Calls in grid

Tom Melvin

Hi

Just noticed a little issue -  JTAlert 2.16.5 - Wsjt-x RC3

6m has been going mad just now - I have the wanted grid alert enabled.  Few times I have heard the alert, looked at the screen and no coloured call.  First few times put it down to imagination - then while looking at screen I see the call highlited briefly  and then gone - it appears the wanted grid was on the 1st row of calls but then the JTAlert screen was quickly re-drawn and that 1st line disappeared.

It may have been fixed already but thought I would mention it. I will enable debug just incase I catch it again and have something to go on.

Tom

Tom
GM8MJV (IO85)

Ron W3RJW

Edited

Take a look at the post from Laurie right next to yours ...  Above or below depending on your setup.

https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/topic/new_jtalert_beta_available/74527969?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,74527969
Ron, W3RJW

Tom Melvin

Hi Ron

Can you let me know subject?  Or message URL.

I read the newsgroup via a mail reader so I have have no idea what above/below is.

Looked back a day or so - can see some B4 issues and wsjt colouring - don’t think it applies as only coloured calls on the 1st row are affected - and you can’t see the calls there are over-written. Any other row or later in the cycle are fine - It’s JTAlert only nothing to do with feeding colours back to wsjt-x.

Tom

Tom
GM8MJV (IO85)

On 1 Jun 2020, at 21:47, Ron W3RJW via groups.io <w3rjw@...> wrote:

Take a look at the post from Laurie right next to yours ...  Above or below depending on your setup.
Ron, W3RJW

Tom Melvin

Great

Got it now with the URL - yes that seems to relevant

Off to try

Tom

Tom
GM8MJV (IO85)