Topics

locked JTAlert submit to multiple PC logs #DXLAB

Ken Mitchell

I'm wondering if there is a way for JTAlert to send UDP packets to more than one DXKeeper log, DXKeeper logs on different PCs but same local network?

I've got N1MM+ working this way with the N1MM+ DXKeeper gateway so would like to have JTAlert do the same thing.

73,
Ken
KD2KW

Dave Garber

I have used n3fjp, while have the log on a cloud.  this updates the cloud log, which each version of n3fjp uses that log file, so they are updated all at the same time

also use gridtracker to send to n3fjp, after logging to log4om.

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 10:38 PM Ken Mitchell via groups.io <kd2kw=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm wondering if there is a way for JTAlert to send UDP packets to more than one DXKeeper log, DXKeeper logs on different PCs but same local network?

I've got N1MM+ working this way with the N1MM+ DXKeeper gateway so would like to have JTAlert do the same thing.

73,
Ken
KD2KW

neil_zampella

Have you tried sharing the log file via a cloud service like Dropbox?

Neil, KN3ILZ