locked JTAlert not passing all WSJT-x v2.2.0rc2 decodes

Ken Bills

I have been running v2.2.0rc2 the past two days and noticed tonight especially that JTAlert is not passing most of the DX contacts through for selection. I have to manually pick them from WSJT-x decode window.

Not sure which side has the issue.

73
Ken-W9KB

neil_zampella

Just to verify .. what version of JT-Alert are you using?

Neil, KN3ILZ

Ken Bills

I noticed there was a newer version just after I posted, which I subsequently download. I currently have 2.16.6 installed.

Last night I noticed the same behavior (20m JT4), not all the calls are passed from the WSJT decode window to JTAlert. In fact, I had amazing luck watching the WSJT decode window (with mouse poised and ready for the newest DX). These calls typically where not passing through through to JTAlert and I was picking up many of the new 'unflagged' DX stations on the first call.

Just my observations.

73
Ken-W9KB