The latest JTAlert version 2.16.6 is now available @ https://hamapps.com/JTAlert/
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Please see the release notes below.
de Laurie VK3AMA
*** Includes Callsign database file version
- Menus: All top level menus now have an
accelerator character defined.
- Band changes: Now when there is a band
change, decodes will not be alerted
or spotted to HamSpots for one full
mode-period regardless of when in the
period the band change occurred. There are
no attempts made to determine
if the decodes are from the old or the new
band, they are simply discarded.
- Callsign Tooltip: Not showing Country or
Continent. (2.16.5 defect)
- Callsigns display: Intermittent non-display
of Callsigns and QSO logging.
- Band changes: When changing band mid-period
the early-in-the-period decodes
could be alerted (and spotted) for the new
band when they were from the
- WSJT-X Docking: Docking would break when
switching WSJT-X configurations.
This only occured for the 2.2.0-rc1 release