locked JTAlert titlebar problem

Katsuhisa Ishikawa

Hi,
I'm using JTAlert. Suddenly the titlebar doesn't open as shown the attached (6MB cellphone image removed) and right upper box □ also doesn't work.
I tried several view setting but nothing changed.
Please advise how to resolve.

Thanks in advance.
de  Katz JH1WUC

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/05/2020 11:44 am, Katsuhisa Ishikawa wrote:
I'm using JTAlert. Suddenly the titlebar doesn't open as shown the attached (6MB cellphone image removed) and right upper box □ also doesn't work.
I tried several view setting but nothing changed.
Please advise how to resolve.

Thanks in advance.
de  Katz JH1WUC

This is a known problem with no fix. The only solution is to use the "Alt Layout" build of JTAlert.

Your image (removed to to excess size) shows your running JTAlert 2.15.11. The simple fix is to use one of the "Alt Layout" JTAlert shortcuts. Alternatively, and recommended, is to upgrade JTAlert to 2.16.5 which uses the Alt Layout build of JTAlert exclusively. The old traditional layout with menus in the titlebar has been permanently retired.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Jacques F1VEV

Edited

HI just an observation which does not affect the program from working properly the title bar  goes from normal to dull , see photo JT1  and then back to normal either on its own or when window of JTAlert is clicked ??  strange  no big deal but when it goes dull I think it stopped working  which is not the case

Thank you   Jacques F1VEV

Jacques F1VEV

soory JT 2 photo shows nornal  Cheers