Topics

locked Country names no longer showing?

andypdanp@...

Edited

I upgraded to v2.16.5 last week and am just getting some time to sit down and operate tonight. When I hover over the callsign names, I don't see the country names like I used to. There may be some info lower down showing that the call is a wanted prefix, etc, and there it may show the wanted state or province--but no country name up top. See example screenshot.

I then installed v.2.16.4 (downgrading from 2.16.5) and now the country names and info are showing again like they used to.  Bug?

73,

Andy K3NP

andypdanp@...

screenshot of country name showing again after downgrading to v.2.16.4.

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 13/05/2020 11:34 am, andypdanp@... wrote:
I upgraded to v2.16.5 last week and am just getting some time to sit down and operate tonight. When I hover over the callsign names, I don't see the country names like I used to. There may be some info lower down showing that the call is a wanted prefix, etc, and there it may show the wanted state or province--but no country name up top. See example screenshot. Any tips on how to get the country name to display again like it used to?

73,

Andy K3NP
This is a defect. Previously reported and acknowledged here https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/29581

de Laurie VK3AMA