Topics

locked JT Alert #HRD #HamSpots

SV8JNL SV8JNL

Hello. I have 2 pc to the same network. and i run on each jt alert.
I have ham radio deluxe for logbook to the first pc. How can i connect the second pc to lof to the first.
On jt alert setting to the logging menu i choose hrdv5/6 after version 6.3 or later and when i fill the ip of the first pc it cant find my database....
Any idea?

Gene, K5PA

Edited

You have to share the folder from your logging computer (Computer A) with the other computer (Computer B) that is also running WSJTX. Then you have to provide the log database from Computer A as the database to reference on Computer B. So they both have the same database file on Computer A in use. Then you tell JTAlert to log to each computer's logbook. Since Computer B is using the database from Computer A, it will be logged to it. You will have to refresh the log windows occasionally when each computer is logging to the same database.
https://forums.hamradiodeluxe.com/node/3520
This took me a while to figure out but I finally have it working correctly. You can search on HRD forums to find out how to share the database from one computer with another computer on the same network.
Gene/K5PA

David De Coons

In HRD Logbook under Tools/Configure/Network Server make sure Same PC is unchecked.

You can contact me direct at my call at arrl.net if you like.

Dave wo2x