locked JT Alert

Greg Yates <gyates@...>

I turned on the computer this AM and tried to start JT Alert and Windows Defender said there was a dangerous severe virus threat...."Azden.A!l" so I removed it and JT Alert says it needs some file.  I thought I had deleted it with the vius aso I download again and would not install for the same virus.  Anyone else having this problem and any suggestions.

Thanks,

Greg, WB2BIN

chas cartmel

False positive.