From what I have been reading on the N3FJP groups, you MUST have the "OPERATOR" Field on the Settings>Setup screen set either to your Call or Blank. If not, then the newest version of TQSL throws this error.

Hope this helps.

Steve AI3KS

Larry Banks

Hi Sam (call?),

Be sure that you have put your call sign into the Operator entry in your ACLog setup.  It is your Callsign, not you name or anything g else.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2020 15:15
Subject: [HamApps] N3fjp with wsjtx #FT8

Not sure if this is the place to post.

I am having issues with lotw uploads.

After completing a qso, an error comes up saying the date range is not within the set date of the tqsl cert.  After checking it, it is. Please advise how to fix so I can continue to get them uploaded to lotw. This started after I updated the programs.

Jim Cooper

On 9 Apr 2020 at 12:15, sam yanz via groups.io wrote:

After completing a qso, an error
comes up saying the date range is not
within the set date of the tqsl
cert.  After checking it, it is.
Please advise how to fix so I can
continue to get them uploaded to
lotw. This started after I updated
the programs.
Sam ... go to the ARRL-LoTW@...
group ...

the new version of TQSL has tightened up
on 'errors' that used to be ok in upload files.
they can explain it to you there.