Topics

locked Hamspots not displaying Calls You Spotted #FT8

grn@...

I've been using Hamspots for a few years with no issues but have not been doing any radio work for over a year. Prior to my shutdown, Hamspots reliably reported both calls I'd spotted as well as my calls spotted by others. I've now started working again using the new version of FT8 and no longer get any reports of calls I've spotted and only a few entries of my calls spotted by others (some bands are better than others but not the number of spots that I used to get).

Nothing has changed in my Hamspots, WSJT-X of JTAlert setup so would appreciated any suggestions as to what to look at. And yes, I do have JTAlert to report calls I've spotted.

Many thanks,

George M0MGN