73,
Ron K5RJL

WB8ASI Herb

On April 9, 2020 at 1:54 PM Ron K5RJL <rlaspisa@...> wrote:

Jim,

Where onscreen is this particular SMS function of JT-Alert enabled?
Thanks,

Ron K5RJL

Ron K5RJL

Jim,

Where onscreen is this particular SMS function of JT-Alert enabled?
Thanks,

Ron K5RJL

Willi Passmann

I am also interested in an answer.
Some days ago I reported that I got a message from an OM who was
displayed as "offline". So the online / offline indication seems to be
unreliable.

vy 73,
Willi, DJ6JZ

Am 08.04.2020 um 23:17 schrieb Frank IZ7AUH:

Hi,
I need help about this function, I see some users not underline but are online also why? I try with one my friend I am also ONLINE  but no underline on my callsign why?

Jim Nuytens

Neither.

It indicates that the station has the SMS function of JT-Alert enabled.

On Apr 8, 2020, at 6:56 PM, Martin Blaise <martingblaise@...> wrote:

Also is underline for lotw and eqsl?

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 4:17 PM Frank IZ7AUH <iz7auh@...> wrote:
Hi,
I need help about this function, I see some users not underline but are online also why? I try with one my friend I am also ONLINE  but no underline on my callsign why?

Martin Blaise