Topics

locked JTAlert and HRD Logbook: no name in log #HRD

gary.sewell@...

I am having an issue where when I log a QSO in HRD logbook, I get no name for the operator. I have a subscription to QRZ. If I click on the log entry for the QSO in HRD and do a lookup of the station it pulls the name, and then I can do an update, and the name field is populated.

I have noticed other posts here about settings in JTAlert for XML and computer firewall XML ports being blocked. I am running Windows Defender for firewall. Can someone point me in the right direction to find these settings?

gary.sewell@...

Found the problem. No entry in the Web setting for QRZ lookup in JTAert.