Topics

locked JT ALERT 2.16.4 & HRD .269 #HRD

Terry Partigianoni

Have the newest versions of both.

when I select HRD and work an FT4 station everything is logged correctly but if I show worked station details in jt alert it never updates the worked state, Dxcc, band info at the bottom. Thing is if I choose ADIF logging it does.

also, this isn’t HRD but I have QRZ XML service and in the last few updates it only “looks up” about 20% of the contacts.

terry
W5TMP

Michael Black

Are you sure JTAlert is pointing to the correct HRD log file?

de Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, April 7, 2020, 06:36:49 AM CDT, Terry Partigianoni <tparty@...> wrote:

Have the newest versions of both.

when I select HRD and work an FT4 station everything is logged correctly but if I show worked station details in jt alert it never updates the worked state, Dxcc, band info at the bottom. Thing is if I choose ADIF logging it does.

also, this isn’t HRD but I have QRZ XML service and in the last few updates it only “looks up” about 20% of the contacts.

terry
W5TMP

Alfred Reeves

I did not install the latest version of HRD.  However, I would like to install JTA ver. 2.16.4.  Is it OK to install this version without the latest HRD version installed?

All
W1JHU

Terry Partigianoni

Rgr rgr. Everything seems to be working except
the updating of the ft4 status

ak9b@...

Im am running Ver 275 new today and No update to the station iv worked. Also using FT4 everything is in orange coler why??

Gene, K5PA

What is the version number of your TQSL program? I have heard of some issues with the most recent update but have not tracked it down yet so I would like to understand what the issue might be.

Gene

Ron W3RJW

OM,

Go to the HRD users forum.  Also there is a video on HRD's YouTube channel that explains what you have to do to the new HRD to get your log to update FT4 confirmations.  There are links to YouTube. .

Ron, W3RJW

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/04/2020 9:36 pm, Terry Partigianoni wrote:

Have the newest versions of both.

when I select HRD and work an FT4 station everything is logged correctly but if I show worked station details in jt alert it never updates the worked state, Dxcc, band info at the bottom. Thing is if I choose ADIF logging it does.

also, this isn’t HRD but I have QRZ XML service and in the last few updates it only “looks up” about 20% of the contacts.

terry
W5TMP

Sounds like you have updated your HRD log to be adif compliant for FT4 QSOs (Mode=MFSK, SUBMODE=FT4) but failed to tell JTAlert of the change.

There is an important checkbox that needs setting followed by a new Scan Log. See the recent JTAlert release announcement, the JTAlert Help file or this pinned forum message https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/28944

de Laurie VK3AMA