locked DX and /MM

Andy k3wyc

There are several maritime mobile stations active on 40 m and some of the call signs are those of DX I have not worked on 40 m.  JTAlert calls "DX" each time one of these /MM stations is decoded but these stations are not valid for DXCC credit.

Does JTAlert have any option for special handling of /MM callsigns so they are not identified as "DX"?

Thanks and 73,
Andy, k3wyc

Andy k3wyc

I realized I did not have latest version.  After update from 2.15.7 to 2.16.3 I no longer hear "DX" for /MM.

73,
Andy, k3wyc

Andy k3wyc

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 07:51 AM, Andy k3wyc wrote:
After update from 2.15.7 to 2.16.3 I no longer hear "DX" for /MM.
Correction - "DX" is heard for unworked DX /MM in ver 2.16.3.

Andy, k3wyc