Topics

locked v2.16.3 TEXT QSO LOGGED

Bob Elliot

Just loaded v2.16.3 to a clean install meaning all previous files removed.  Setup all my preferences.  Ran some tests and works faster and this is a great update.  One thing it does when logging the qso it sends a text to the logged station saying the qso was logged. Not sure if I like this or not.  Looked through the settings for the option to dis able this feature.

Has anyone found how to turn this notification off/on other than disabling the text?
--
73 Bob K1RI
Sent from my Rotary Phone

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/04/2020 2:43 pm, Bob Elliot wrote:
Just loaded v2.16.3 to a clean install meaning all previous files removed.  Setup all my preferences.  Ran some tests and works faster and this is a great update.  One thing it does when logging the qso it sends a text to the logged station saying the qso was logged. Not sure if I like this or not.  Looked through the settings for the option to dis able this feature.

Has anyone found how to turn this notification off/on other than disabling the text?
--
73 Bob K1RI

This does not exist in JTAlert and there are no plans to create such an intrusive feature.

How are you determining that the logged station is receiving a text message from you?

de Laurie VK3AMA

Bob Elliot

My bad.  It is not a text but a notice I logged the qso.
--
73 Bob K1RI
Sent from my Rotary Phone