locked Hamspots

Martin Blaise

On hamspots I see my call spotted but the section calls I spotted is blank, can someone help me fix this?

Michael Black

Settings/Manage Settings/Web Services -- Enable the Hamspots.net checkbox.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 09:15:58 AM CDT, Martin Blaise <martingblaise@...> wrote:

On hamspots I see my call spotted but the section calls I spotted is blank, can someone help me fix this?

Martin Blaise

I don't see anything for manage settings. See graphic. Thanks.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 12:44 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Settings/Manage Settings/Web Services -- Enable the Hamspots.net checkbox.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 09:15:58 AM CDT, Martin Blaise <martingblaise@...> wrote:

On hamspots I see my call spotted but the section calls I spotted is blank, can someone help me fix this?

Michael Black

Actually it's simpler than that...you should be able to just click on the menu item...Manage Settings is the 3rd entry from the bottom of this menu.

Inline image

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 02:09:12 PM CDT, Martin Blaise <martingblaise@...> wrote:

I don't see anything for manage settings. See graphic. Thanks.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 12:44 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Settings/Manage Settings/Web Services -- Enable the Hamspots.net checkbox.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 09:15:58 AM CDT, Martin Blaise <martingblaise@...> wrote:

On hamspots I see my call spotted but the section calls I spotted is blank, can someone help me fix this?

Martin Blaise

See graphic. I had all three fails. Maybe I have the wrong port settings??

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 2:15 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Actually it's simpler than that...you should be able to just click on the menu item...Manage Settings is the 3rd entry from the bottom of this menu.

Inline image

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 02:09:12 PM CDT, Martin Blaise <martingblaise@...> wrote:

I don't see anything for manage settings. See graphic. Thanks.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 12:44 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Settings/Manage Settings/Web Services -- Enable the Hamspots.net checkbox.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 09:15:58 AM CDT, Martin Blaise <martingblaise@...> wrote:

On hamspots I see my call spotted but the section calls I spotted is blank, can someone help me fix this?

Michael Black

Sounds like your firewall is blocking it....

Mike

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 02:23:10 PM CDT, Martin Blaise <martingblaise@...> wrote:

[...]

I just downloaded the newest version of jt alert. will see if it works

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 2:23 PM Martin Blaise via groups.io <martingblaise=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Got it working now have the new versionĀ

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 12:44 PM Michael Black via groups.io <mdblack98=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Settings/Manage Settings/Web Services -- Enable the Hamspots.net checkbox.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 09:15:58 AM CDT, Martin Blaise <martingblaise@...> wrote:

On hamspots I see my call spotted but the section calls I spotted is blank, can someone help me fix this?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 2/04/2020 6:22 am, Martin Blaise wrote:
See graphic. I had all three fails. Maybe I have the wrong port settings??
Simple, your running an old version of JTAlert for which those services have been turned off.

Previously announced here... https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/28726

On 2/04/2020 1:15 am, Martin Blaise wrote:
On hamspots I see my call spotted but the section calls I spotted is blank, can someone help me fix this?

Since you have chosen to not provide your callsign, there is nothing for me to check at the HamSpots end.
Performing a database search on an empty callsign will produce no results for me to examine.

de Laurie VK3AMA