From: Joseph Hurd
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 3:57 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: [HamApps] array variable error

Today, I downloaded and installed the latest US English and call sign databases. When a new [wanted] stae is detected, JTA shuts down and this message appears:

"Line 11247 error - array variable has incorrect number of sub scripts or sub script dimension range exceeded".

Anyone else with this problem?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 7/03/2020 8:56 am, Joseph Hurd wrote:
Today, I downloaded and installed the latest US English and call sign databases. When a new [wanted] stae is detected, JTA shuts down and this message appears:

"Line 11247 error - array variable has incorrect number of sub scripts or sub script dimension range exceeded".

Anyone else with this problem?
See https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/message/28014 for the temporary fix until the next release.

de Laurie VK3AMA

Joseph Hurd