Topics

locked removing jtalert

Daniel Curry <dod1450@...>

  How do I remove all the jtalerts apps in windows 10?

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/02/2020 4:55 am, Daniel Curry wrote:
How do I remove all the jtalerts apps in windows 10?

Use Windows Control Panel to uninstall JTAlert. Then use Windows File Explorer to remove the old JTAlert install directory as there will likely be old files and folders that the uninstall didn't remove.

If you don't intend to use JTAlert in the future, you will need to remove your old config and session files as these are never removed during a JTAlert install/upgrade or uninstall. Use Windows File Explorer to remove the "HamApps" directory under your %localappdata% directory.

de Laurie VK3AMA