locked Very Minor Issue

Ed Wilson

Laurie,

I have noticed a very minor issue with recent versions of JTAlert. When the cursor is placed over the X in the upper right of the window (to close the application), the box does not turn red as it does with all other applications as far as I can recall. I am using Windows 10.

Ed, K0KC

k0kc@...
http://k0kc.us/

Brian (N2MLP)

Not seeing same issue?

========================

         de N2MLP Brian

       Monroe County PA

I have noticed a very minor issue with recent versions of JTAlert. When the cursor is placed over the X in the upper right of the window (to close the application), the box does not turn red as it does with all other applications as far as I can recall. I am using Windows 10.

Ed, K0KC

k0kc@...

http://k0kc.us/

Michael Black