Topics

locked JTAlert V2.15.18 - Log4OM V2 Thank You

Nolan - KI5IO

Edited

Laurie - VK3AMA,

I want to express my thanks for the hard work from you and your team to get JTAlert adjusted to work with the new Log4OM V2 db structure.

As a member of the Log4OM Alpha Team I've been testing the beta releases and very pleased with the final v2.15.8.  Your configuration notes and
screen clips are concise and clear for easy use by all OMs.

Again ... thank you very much.

73 - Nolan K.  -  KI5IO

neil_zampella

Edited

Just to let you know ... his 'team' is just one person, Laurie himself.   He puts in a lot of time to get things right.  Oh and its v2.15.8 ... to be precise :)

Neil, KN3ILZ

Bill Ham

I want to add my thanks, as well.  I had just updated from Win 7 to Win 10 and got the Log4OM update alert when checking to see that everything worked.  I did the update and then the fun began!  Your quick response to the changes in Log4OMV2 was amazing.  Everything works again!  You need to add a “tip jar” to your download site.

Tnx and 73,

Bill - K0KO

On Jan 25, 2020, at 7:26 AM, Nolan - KI5IO <ki5io@...> wrote:

Laurie - VK3AMA,

I want to express my thanks for the hard work from you and your team to get JTAlert adjusted to work with the new Log4OM V2 db structure.

As a member of the Log4OM Alpha Team I've been testing the beta releases and very pleased with the final V 2.15.18.  Your configuration notes and
screen clips are concise and clear for easy use by all OMs.

Again ... thank you very much.

Jan Chojnacki <sq9jxb@...>

Edited

Welcome

So how do you explain it?

Old version of JT Alert uninstalled, registry cleaned, computer restart, installation of JT-Alert 2.5.18, program running -> OK, I go to Settings- Manage stettings and what?

Fatal ERROR - MySQL start failure -
And what should I do about it?

2.5.17 Beta 0001 works without a problem. newer versions unfortunately not.

edward bishop

I have the same problem here on a win 10 lenovo thinkcentre pc. Now I have a hp win 10 pc 2.15.8 works good. I was told that some code was add so I’m using 2.15.6 works

Sent from Mail for Windows 10